Life expectancy vs the 'virus'

Sponsored Links
we can all make a bad job of something once in a while and need to bin it off.

Most of gods creation has been truly wonderful, he clearly botched it up with us lot.

Sponsored Links
we can all make a bad job of something once in a while and need to bin it off.

Most of gods creation has been truly wonderful, he clearly botched it up with us lot.
90 odd percent of the living things he created are extinct,,so he was not that good at it.He couldn’t even stop a meteorite wipeing our the dinosaurs...freekin useless

They're going to be busy.
upload_2020-11-18_13-11-14.jpeg

Well, everybody is going to die, DP. But, to be fair, there is no doubt that there have been shedloads of 'excess deaths' this year.
I do not get all this everybody dies anyway..
Bloody obvious stuff..then playing down 50k deaths..yet a 737 falls from the sky kiling a few hundred and people go freekin mental... give over man

I do not get all this everybody dies anyway..
Bloody obvious stuff..then playing down 50k deaths..yet a 737 falls from the sky kiling a few hundred and people go freekin mental... give over man

And, according to R5L yesterday (when reporting the Space X launch), Boeing are going to be operating a ship to take astronauts to the ISS as well.

I'd be bagsying a seat on Elon's rocket;)

I've asked this elsewhere, with no answer, so I'll try here. Who do we,or any other nation in debt, owe the "money" to ? Question open to all.

Strange how when the debt was increasing under labour - RWR on here were gagging to cut back spending and Austerity but when Tories push it past 1trillion and now 2 trillion - its not a big deal.

So go find the answer yourself. You had a decade to find out.

Not quite sure what the recommendation is on this thread. But.
- If everyone is borrowing money, then the debt is less of an issue as global currencies devalue. its only if one country is getting hammered more than the next and then only if it doesn't share a currency with its neighbours.

I do agree its time to get on with Covid. Lockdowns don't work. However, it seems we just need to buy a bit of time until February 2021

It's probably like mortgages.

Banks (share holders) give you money they don't have, then you pay it back and they do have it.

Where did it come from? You.

I've asked this elsewhere, with no answer, so I'll try here. Who do we,or any other nation in debt, owe the "money" to ? Question open to all.

Ideally bonds are issued which are then purchased by investors or other govts, China has bought huge amounts of foreign debt in the form of bonds.

I suspect there is little appetite for the bonds at the moment so it's more like quantative easing.
We print money digitally and use it to buy our own bonds, so we owe the debt to ourselves.

If we default?, we give ourselves a jolly good talking to.(n)

Sponsored Links
Back