Life line

Sponsored Links
You obviously don't know good research if it smacked you.

Go and learn some economics then look at Minford research.

well it obviously has not smacked you :LOL:

So what do u do for a living then ?? what is your job title ?

Nah, I just tell it as it is...

Sadly the ignorant choose to believe what they believe without question :)

As it is in your world :LOL: yep you do believe with out question ;) either that or adopt the sweep it under the carpet approach ;)

or the Ostrich approach , probably both :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Why would we not do trade deal with these country's
Japan sells an awful lot to us do does China. We are not back of the Q with the US. Australia a mineral rich country openly want to deal direct with us rather than go through the EU

Why don't you read my post you quoted.

Just as we are exiting the eU trade bloc, 16 Asian countries including Japan, China, India, Australia are now in negotiations to create their own trading bloc like the EU.

That's how f dumb Brexit it.

Why don't you read my post you quoted.

Just as we are exiting the eU trade bloc, 16 Asian countries including Japan, China, India, Australia are now in negotiations to create their own trading bloc like the EU.

That's how f dumb Brexit it.

THE chief finance minister for Australia has refused to back Theresa May’s much criticised Chequers plan for Brexit. Australian Treasurer Scott Morrison’s reluctance to back the British Prime Minister's Brexit plan comes amid concerns in Australia that it will prevent a much desired free trade deal.

The reluctance to back the Chequers deal comes after concerns in Australia and among UK Brexiteers that it will prevent the much desired free trade deal.

Australia along with the US and New Zealand is at the front of the queue for a free trade deal with Britain when it is free of Brussels rule and can forge its own path in the world.

However, there are concerns that the Chequers plan which commits Britain to a common rule book with the EU on goods will make it impossible to make free trade deals with the rest of the world and leave the UK as a “vassal state” to the EU.

How long will a FTA take to agree?

How long did Australia and Japan take?

Also if wto trading is so great which you started off this thread why are you now promoting FTA which is the antithesis of wto rules.

That doesnt say it is legally due at the present stage.
We'll just set up a 'payday lender' account...
(Lets just call it the bojo/farage/mogg/banks pension fund for now)

BofE prints the money, and the taxpayer picks up the tab for years to come!

They've already shelled out £250bn so what harm could another £39bn cause?

Express, I should have guessed. No direct quotes from Morrison about FTA.

Failed to mention his exact quotes about financial passporting rights, but it's the f express who try pass off an educator opinion on Brexit as the only academic they can find.

Why don't you just quote the article or link it.
You need to calm down. Take a breath.
Click on the link.
If you include quotes to support your argument, it is considered bad form, academically, to not include the reference to the source of your quote. You would fail any exam above O level for such sloppy work.
You could have invented the quote. You could have taken a quote out of context, etc.
To suggest that someone clicks on a link which is not available is just pure abusive behaviour.
You do not provide links due to request or pressure. You provide links to demonstrate that your quote is genuine, contextual and correctly reproduced.

For example, I could introduce an argument with a preface of, "there is a common agreement that climate change is pure imagination", then I would go on to disprove the initial introduction. However, someone could quote my initial introduction, claiming that that is my professional opinion. It would be a total misrepresentation of my true argument.

Sponsored Links
Back