Life line

Sponsored Links
FFS when will you get it into your pea brain.

How dumb are you.

The benefit of a FTA is your negotiation power u meat head.

Who will get a better deal you as part of the eU or on your own?

I give up how f stupid you are.

Have you settled now? Did you read and watch the link..

A wise man once said (EFL) that no one knew what they were voting for..
He was right. I knew what I wanted but don't know the ins and outs. Nor do you. Now there are people out there more informed and more educated than you are. That's my information.. I want and do believe in them.

Why don't you look into doing Yoga it may just be your tonic.

Sponsored Links
If you look carefully you will see that the link is prior to the kind request.
Yes, in hindsight! Therefore my original point applies.
The request is timed at exactly the same time as you provided the link. Therefore it is reasonable to assume that your posts 'crossed in the posting'

Yes, in hindsight! Therefore my original point applies.
The request is timed at exactly the same time as you provided the link. Therefore it is reasonable to assume that your posts 'crossed in the posting'

That may well be the case. But I would have been gathering the info while the kind request come in so could not have read it before posting the link..

That may well be the case. But I would have been gathering the info while the kind request come in so could not have read it before posting the link..
Do you not read the source of your information before posting it to the forum?
How do you know it supports your view? :confused:

Have you settled now? Did you read and watch the link..

A wise man once said (EFL) that no one knew what they were voting for..
He was right. I knew what I wanted but don't know the ins and outs. Nor do you. Now there are people out there more informed and more educated than you are. That's my information.. I want and do believe in them.

Why don't you look into doing Yoga it may just be your tonic.

I knew what I was voting for the fact you didn't doesn't mean others didn't either. How stupid is your logic.

Belief, belief, belief - that;s all you have left.

Are you a plumber do you work on belief or facts? I will just use this duct tape to seal this gas pipe and I have faith it will hold- that's the level of your stupidity.

You quoted the debunked work of Minford which I have pointed out his errors. You mentioned Rees Mogg - again his arguments have been dismantled yet you have f belief in what? fairies and unicorns. So who are these people you believe in - name them. So I can look into their arguments.

So what did you want? Lets start from there.

I knew what I was voting for the fact you didn't doesn't mean others didn't either. How stupid is your logic.

Belief, belief, belief - that;s all you have left.

Are you a plumber do you work on belief or facts? I will just use this duct tape to seal this gas pipe and I have faith it will hold- that's the level of your stupidity.

You quoted the debunked work of Minford which I have pointed out his errors. You mentioned Rees Mogg - again his arguments have been dismantled yet you have f belief in what? fairies and unicorns. So who are these people you believe in - name them. So I can look into their arguments.

So what did you want? Lets start from there.

I think you may need medical help. I have to work. Swiss cottage today. There seems to be alot of people with confidence as three are alot of cranes, new buildings and renovations being poorly put together. So there is faith. Maybe you need to be looking for faith

Sponsored Links
Back