Lighting circuit down after a switch off

He would be better connecting two reds in connection block, closing all switches, power up, when he has right combo for kitchen and en suite bathroom light to be powered, he has his loop. The spare is the switch for the room. Then the risk of damaging the dimmer is reduced!

Sponsored Links
Right, I went back to 2wires in X and 1 wire in L2, BANG ON! Let's see if they last the night!

Right, I went back to 2wires in X and 1 wire in L2, BANG ON! Let's see if they last the night!
They will last the night providing the phantom painter/decorator does not appear during the hours of darkness, with screwdriver and brush!
Note to ones self "when removing switch plate covers note down terminal points and cables in switch, mark up if needs be"

Sponsored Links
All seems to be working okay today. Thanks for the help guys, I will indeed look at the links and get gen'd up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back