Lighting

Sponsored Links
They absolutely must be the same.
The only exception to this is if they are different.

I agree with Holmslaw and RF

Have you considered recessed downlights? (lots of them, everywhere)

Sponsored Links
And I'd rather you left the forum and never returned, you pathetic, inadequate, time-wasting little piece of ****.

If both bedrooms have mirrors in the ceiling, lighting should be the same. Similarly if both have TV cameras. If the room has neither, you don't need to light it.

On the other hand, if one has a TV camera and the other a mirror, then the lighting should not be different unless it's the same.

Can you expand on that at all?

They......absolutely...... must ....... be ........ the ........ same.
The........ only ....... exception ....... to ....... this....... is ....... if ......... they ........ are ......... different.

I ........ agree ....... with ........ Holmslaw ....... and ....... RF

Have ....... you....... considered ........ recessed downlights? ........ (lots ....... of........ them, ........ everywhere)

Ban all sheds - ha ha... dont hate, to get wound up over such a trival thing is no good for your blood pressure you know! As for loads of recessed d/l's. No thanks!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back