Linea 24 CH not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have a Vokera Linea 24 combi, 11 years old which was switched to DHW during the summer, last night I selected DHW & CH but CH does not work. DHW water still works OK. There are no fault codes and green light is lit. The clock is "on" , TRV are turned up and there is no room stat.
In previous years I did not have any issues.

Any clues as to what's wrong or should I call in an CH engineer?

Steveo

Sponsored Links
Hi
I have a Vokera Linea 24 combi, 11 years old which was switched to DHW during the summer, last night I selected DHW & CH but CH does not work. DHW water still works OK. There are no fault codes and green light is lit. The clock is "on" , TRV are turned up and there is no room stat.
In previous years I did not have any issues.

Any clues as to what's wrong or should I call in an CH engineer?

Steveo

Selector switch broken, very common with older vokera lineas

Gasinayr4
Wow, you are right! It is the wee plastic bit on the end of the selector knob that had broke off. Selector now remove and switch frigged "on". Now going to order a replacement.

Hmm, see you are in Ayrshire, same as me. Do you do repairs to Vokeras?

Thanks, Steveo

Sponsored Links
Hi Gasinayr4
Wonder if you would like to sort an issue with my Vokera Linea 24? CH fine, issue is with DHW. I live in Stewarton. I can be contacted off forum by PM: [email protected].

Hope to hear from you as this issue is doing my head in.

Steve, you will have heard of Angus McKensie.

A couple of my friends used to help him with daily tasks until he died a few years ago.

Tony
G8ABQ

Hi Agile
Yes I had heard of Angus but never knew or met him. When I first got this call (1982) some folk commented I had the same call suffix OSS as him, his call G3OSS.

Steve GM4OSS

PS You're not likely to be up in GM-land over the hols? if you were you could have a look at this boiler as it is doing my head in. Hi Hi.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back