linea 24 valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to order a valve for my linea only problem is the rubbish manual has 2 different diagrams which identify the valve differently.
Underneath the boiler there is 2 similar valves one is the heating flow valve and the other is the heating return valve. The one i want is the 3 way valve which is connected to the filling loop which needs to be opened with a spanner when you want to fill the system.
As ive said the two diagrams identify these valves in opposite ways.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
I have never known one of those fail!

Why do you think you need one?

Tony

I re filled the system went to close the valve and the bit you put the spanner on broke off so i cant close it now.

Also if i unscrew the filling loop water used to run out of it even when i could close it.

Sponsored Links
All the valves I have seen on those had a lever for hand operation!

Tony

I dont think i explained it very well its not that valve its the one at the other end of the filling loop after the one with the hand lever.

phone vokera and tell them your boilers serial number. then ask them for the part you need.

annoyingly they have 3 versions of filling loops and the parts list is very vague about which one is which.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back