Vokera Linea 28 pressure relief valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all. I’ve seen there are a number of similar posts re the Vokera Linea 28 combi-boiler pressure relief valve, but none of the seem to mention where the valve actually is! The fill valve is the black knob on the right hand side underneath, but where is the relief valve located? Is it the yellow one which is pretty much in the middle of the underside? Any help would be appreciated!

Sponsored Links
The yellow one is for gas isolation.

Prv is inside the casing,has a red top with 3Bar printed on it

Thanks for the response, much appreciated - when you say inside the casing, you mean it's not on the underside and I have to take the main, front casing off?

Sponsored Links

Thanks for the response, much appreciated - when you say inside the casing, you mean it's not on the underside and I have to take the main, front casing off?

you have to take off "the main,front casing off"

is this pipe outside leaking?

Thanks. I don't know, I'll check tonight when I'm home. The boiler is housed in a separate shed just outside the main building, so I guess that pipe would be inside the shed? (from recollection the only pipe coming out is the flue).

The boiler was working fine but I recently changed a very old thermostat for a Honeywell CM907, Programmed so the heating is switched off during the day when I'm not at home. Boiler seems to work for a couple of days then the pressure falls to zero. Was a bit overzealous in the filling yesterday hence the request for the PRV.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back