Liquid systems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Had two quotes for liquid roof systems for my 20 year old flat felt roof.
First I'd for Triflex.
Second is for Ecoproof.
Would welcome any comments regarding longevity, cost per m2, and any other comments.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Have a look at www.liquidplastics.co.uk Now part of Sika - I`ve seen it in situ way back in the early 90`s - seemed a good product then , can only have got better ;)

Not quite sure what you are saying here, Nige. Are all liquid systems much the same?
There aren't that many contractors in my area that offer liquid systems so I am stuck with the products they offer. How tried and tested is Ecoproof? And what sort of price per m2 should I be looking to pay?
Are there any systems for a smallish area that are backed by a manufacturers guarantee.?

triflex very good but expensive,never heard of ecoroof,also triflex comes with a twenty year garanutee eco says only ten years.I have fitted triflex system b4 but prefer polyroof you can ring them and find a local installer price for polyroof will be similar to triflex and comes with a 20 year manufactures garauntee for both materials and installation.What have you been quoted for on triflex?

Sponsored Links
Liquid plastics is the market leader 25 year guarantee but it be reflected in the price. If you contact them I am sure they will put you in touch with a local roofer with there approved training.

I was quoted £2450 for Triflex on a roof that is 27.52m2. Not straight forward because it goes round a corner and has a gutter and upstands, I think you call them.
Was led to believe the guarantee for both was 20 years, and would be manufacturer's guarantee but the latter is not the case. Guarantee is from the contractor only. So would be interested in a cast iron guarantee from makers of the product to which you referred.
Thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back