Little Pop or will hand get blow off if I plug this in?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Glad to see I'm not the only one to bugger about with stuff!

I did wonder if it was that. I only learnt what Furry's were last year.

No wonder A&E departments are swamped.

Well if the cap of that size injured me when I was in a completely different room when I turned it on, then I think we have bigger things to worry about. :D

Let's not forget that I did this when I was younger (Jump to 1:10) :rolleyes:

That would have been so much more spectacular using WD40, or a can of that stuff you spray into carbs to coax unwilling engines into life, and a source of ignition close by.

That would have been so much more spectacular using WD40, or a can of that stuff you spray into carbs to coax unwilling engines into life, and a source of ignition close by.
Holts easy start! My mates Caddy is addicted to the stuff. It's scary stuff.

A can of lighter fluid would work too. Fly spray seems like the least interesting thing to blow up

How about a half-full 5l metal can of cellulose thinners, top tightly screwed on, placed on a bonfire?

I have the former, and could easily build the latter.

At primary school I discovered that if you put a sheet of Asbestos on a bonfire, it exploded in a most satisfactory fashion. On one occasion a shard hit me in the eyebrow causing a deep gash. (I shudder when I think about it). Anyway, at school the next day my teacher took me aside and asked me how it happened. To this day I am impressed by the social awareness of some school teachers.

When I was much younger me and my mate used to fill humbrol model paint tins with petrol hammer down the lids then sit them on a camping gas stove and wait for them to go off.
One day we decided to upgrade the experiment to a 500ml paint tin, we set it up and retired to the kitchen half an hour later we were just about to give up on it when boom off it went, everything within about a 10 ft radius caught on fire, including his Dads motorbike

Holts easy start!
screenshot_1093.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back