Locking device for 10 plate Corsa front wipers?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:( Just had my quick release wipers nicked for the second time.

Anyone know of a locking device that can be fitted?

Sponsored Links
:LOL: i've never seen fixed or slow release wipers before, do you have a pic of these fast ones?

:rolleyes: Sigh!...There's always one tit on these type of forums who think they are a comedian.

NOBODY_CARES_by_AquaticFishy.png

Sponsored Links
What a cork! Get quick release wipers(?), then moan when they are nicked..Answer...don't fit quick release wipers. (Whatever they are). What a troll.

They are from the same Corsa design stable as Qucik release Low profile wheels, Quick release big bore exhaust systems and you guessed it quick release go faster stripes. After an evenings racing in the local car park you can quickly remove all your prize possessions to your bedroom.

Whats with the **** taking?? New style aero wipers are even simpler than conventional wipers to remove! They arnt a go faster accessory lol!

As for the original question - As far as I`m aware there is no locking device available unfortunately.

Whats with the p**s taking?? New style aero wipers are even simpler than conventional wipers to remove! They arnt a go faster accessory lol!

As for the original question - As far as I`m aware there is no locking device available unfortunately.

I remember a fad a while back about people fitting custom air valve dust caps on their cars, and kids stole them for their bikes, so they made anti-steal dust caps. How anal. I cannot see why anyone would have quick release wipers, when wipers are quick release anyway. Someone nicked my rear wiper off my car, how desperate must someone be, to steal ONE wiper??

I remember a fad a while back about people fitting custom air valve dust caps on their cars, and kids stole them for their bikes, so they made anti-steal dust caps. How anal. I cannot see why anyone would have quick release wipers, when wipers are quick release anyway. Someone nicked my rear wiper off my car, how desperate must someone be, to steal ONE wiper??

Yeah posh dust caps are asking to be pinched, simply not worth the hassle lol!

Yeah posh dust caps are asking to be pinched, simply not worth the hassle lol!

Can you imagine the envy though in the playground....'Hey look! I got these Ferrari dust caps', cries of OOoos and Ahhhs go up, then little Jonnie steps up, 'Yer but I got some quick release Corsa wipers', sighs go up...then Barry steps upto the plate, 'But look, I got one wiper off a Celica..a Celica yeah!'.......

DON'T DO IT KIDS! Messin' with a man's motor, it just ain't right...ask John Travolta. (or watch 'Pulp Fiction' - 3 times at least to understand)

Sponsored Links
Back