Long Press on Start Button on Whirlpool ADP7406 Dishwasher?

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Hi there on a whirlpool ADP7406 Dishwasher if I turn on Machine and put the dial to Pre-Rinse and long press the start button for more than 7 seconds the LED Display turns to off and if I press start button again the LED display changes to 2-1 then if I press the start button again it says 3-1 then if I press it again it says 4-1 ... is this a diagnostic test thing or is it to set powder / tablet ie 2 in 1 tablet ? - only I cannot find anything in the instructions about it. I know its not the Salt setting/hard water setting because thats a long press of the start button when the dial is on 'normal' programme. - anyone know please?[/b]

Sponsored Links
solved: Whirlpool wrote back and confirmed it was indeed for selecting the tablets. Off for powder and 2-1 ect when using 2in1 dishwasher tablets

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back