Looking for top-notch carpenter nr Ealing, W13

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Apologies if I'm not supposed to be using the forum for this, but I'm looking for a top-notch carpenter to build me some shelving and cabinets either side of my living room chimney stack. Shelves for books and DVDs, and cabinet at the bottom as storage on one side, and as TV, video etc storage on the other.
Needs to fit into a contemporary Victorian style, but not looking for anything ornate.

Can anyone recommend anyone? I'll have plenty more work in the future, but I must be the unluckiest person in the world for finding shoddy tradesmen - despite references and testimonials - and I thought the pros on this site might be a better way to find someone.

Many thanks in advance.

Andy

Sponsored Links
Looks very high quality, thanks Scrit. A question though - is it my browser (i'm on a Mac) or is there an issue with his site. I can see all the work photos, but there's no info, and when I go to the contact section there's nothing there either..? Nothing to click...

Andy

I think the work speaks for itself.....top notch.

There's a name and contact number on the contact page....

What else do you need ? :rolleyes: ;)

Sponsored Links
Andy

I agree there's no text to accompany the photos, but I feel Jason's work speaks for itself. I'll email him to tell him his contacts page doesn't come up, but his phone number is at the bottom of each page. I do know the guy personally, but I also happen to live 200 miles away so my recommendation is based purely on the quality of his work, something I think his web site shows off well

Scrit

Hey! I'm not questioning his skills - and yes, I saw the phone number, thanks...

I just wanted to see where he was based.

Andwarr said:
Hey! I'm not questioning his skills - and yes, I saw the phone number, thanks...

he is based just south of croydon ;)

Hi Andy , There is very little contact information because i use the site to show customers i have already spoken to examples of my work . Plus i haven't finished building the site yet :oops:
I am based in Hanworth /Twickenham area so not far from you .
Jason .

big-all said:
Andwarr said:

he is based just south of croydon ;)

silly me i thought scrit ment jason b :rolleyes: :oops:

Ah, that's great JFC. I'll be in touch soon...

Thanks all.

Look forward to it Andy :D
A good point about the location , i don't want to advertise on the net but i spose people will stumble across it so i should put a location at least .

I hope it was the work you mistook for JasonB's and not just the name :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back