mac allister miter saw

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i am new to this .can anyone help me i need a new motor /drive shaft for my saw.any idea where i can get one ni am in london :?: :?:

Sponsored Links
no help from B&Q just a phone no for mac allister and they say if out of warrenty get a new motor from local tool supplier.it is only two years old but i have lost the paperwork for it,maybe i should just bin it and get another one

Sponsored Links
bin it always get a brand name that you can get spares for

axminster do good value tools for which spares are available.

screwfix etc; are a bit frustrating, they will give you a new one for up to 3 years but i don;t like the waste.

I got one of the big MAC miter saws a year or so ago. Few issues with it, but seems to be healthy.

If you've not been using it heavily, you may be able to return it under the sale of goods act. Simply put, if it broke in two years with little to light use, then it's not fit for purpose and you should be entitled to a refund.

If you've been flogging it like a horse (as I do with mine) then that probably wont stand :p

if its from b&q just take it back. Thats all we normally do and if you dont have the paperwork they will just swap it for another but wont refund

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back