Miter saw that can be set at any angle between 0-90

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys I am wanting a miter saw regardless of it being manual or powered which can be set at any angle not specific to 45 and 90 degrees etc

Also a question, wouldnt 90 degrees just be a straight cut into the piece making it pretty impossible to do?

I am wanting somehting not too expensive but somethin that can do the job.

I shop at screwfix regularly so something from there would be best, thanks

Sponsored Links
you will be hard pushed to find a mitre saw that dos'nt have this facility

you have the preset locking locations on most saws but you also have some form of locking to hold in intermediate positions

on a hand mitre saw its usualy an allen screws round the back on the pivot point

on a machine it can be a thumb screw or locking level on the end off the the front off the blade that moves with the angle

or to the side off the fence to grip the edge of the turntable

O so basically 45 and 90 are just set indicators on the tools i.e. you can infact set the angle anywhere between 0-90 degrees?

Likewise what would you recommed from say screwfix that is not too expensive and that would do the job of cutting 150mm skirting

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back