macerator connection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello, i know this is a botch up but i need some help, i am installing a macerator into a downstairs room, adjacent is an existing toilet, because of the location of this room i cant run direct up into loft to attach to soil, i cant dig down to locate sewer pipe, so my only alternative is to somehow connect onto the back of the existing toilet. what can i use to connect the 22mm pipe into the back of the existing toilet waste pipe, and what are the possible complications in doing this, any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
You can't connect the 22mm output from the macerator to the back of an existing WC - it needs to go to the stack. How much of the toilet waste pipe can you get to after the pan connector?

Alternatively - can you go out through the wall and pick up the stack pipe externally?

no i cant see enough of it, i have had a good look, and read all the postings on here re macerator's and have aborted the mission, its not worth it, thanks for your reply though, it will be a complete botch up

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back