Magna Cleanse & Boiler Manufacturer Warranty

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I'm having a Worcester Bosch boiler installed and all new radiators.

The installer has recommended doing a Magna Cleanse system flush. Is this a sufficient clean of the system and likely to adhere to the terms of a manufacturer warranty (going to check this in the morning with WB)?

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Worcester expect the system to be clean. All it should have in it is water.

The Magnacleanse is OK but if your system was very dirty, the system boiler pump alone and all the radiators on wouldn't make a huge difference.

So it depends, which is what WB will tell you tomorrow.

A powerflush combined with a Magnacleanse is more effective, but depending on the level of contamination it may not be necessary.

That's the trouble with fixed quotes, everyone wants one, but it doesn't necessarily cover every scenario, and the person who gets the job done quickest will normally be cheapest.

NB: Fit a Worcester filter and get a Gold accredited installer and you will get 8yrs or more warranty.

PS: I guess the analogy is asking your dry cleaner whether he can get a stain out of your coat - without showing him the coat.

Sponsored Links
Thanks yes getting the WB filter and a Gold installer to get 10 year warranty.

How can they check how dirty the system is or suggest to do both?

Well I'd say if u buy their filter and later try to void your warranty, proves their filter is ****e doesn't it......

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back