maintained / domestic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
are there any decent looking maintained fittings on the market for domestic properties ?
sticking a big square bulkhead halfway down the stairs wouldnt look too good, but is there anything better available for use in the home ?

Sponsored Links
Absoloutly loads.

Virtually any fitting you could ever dream of will be available with an emergency pack.

What sort of fitting is there at the moment?

I have a flush mount cabinet downlighter on my stairs connected to an emergency pack.

just pendent at top and bottom of stairs. loop in so a permanent live there.

new "17th" board going in and i thought maybe good time to install new emergency fitting in case rcds trip on board

( i know upstairs lights and sockets, etc, will be split into seperate rcds to minimise being upstairs in the dark, etc, but still think should have lighting on staiirs in times of no power )

not seen much choice of fittings, and not seen emergency packs....

(only do commercial and industrial work myself, not up to date on domestic products )

They are not domestic products.

You need to buy commercial fittings, but fit them in your house.

Surely you must have seen emergency packs if you do commercial installations?

Virtually every light fitting installed in commercial premises has an emergency pack built in to them these days.

There are loads of emergency fittings to have a look at here

Sponsored Links
cheers,

yes we put them up everywhere.

But only bulkheads and florescents and twin spots.
not so good on your staircase.

Ask at your local electrical outlet, they may well have a catalogue for you to peruse.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back