Major Bathroom Re-Work

Going to be a few weeks before I get round to skiming kitchen so plenty of time to look into and purchase what I need to finish it 100%
Just to add; you can tile straight onto it but, again, don’t use PVA.

Sponsored Links
ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Along with the plumber went to put the corner bath into place yesterday only to find that the pump has been mounted incorrectly when manufactured and sticks out the side of the bath meaning it couldnt be fitted onto the newly tiled wall.

Thankfully the supplier is sending out one of there engineers on tuesday to adjust/replace the mounting plate as well as replacing any pipes that may be streched by moving the big heavy motor.

Problem is means we are without a bath for another week or so whilst it gets sorted. Seriously getting stressed having to wash in the kitchen sink. All I want to do is sit in a bath with a glass of wine and see where all that hard earned cash has gone. :cry:

Anyway jusy a quick picture of where the bath will be going. This is up against the moved wall and where the old shower was.

13032010115.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back