Manufacturers' claims - patently untrue

Sponsored Links
maybee its a clothing requirement
to stay warm wear one coat then paint :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

I have never bought a one-coat paint, but I have found some paints can be used in a single coat anyway. Wickes white emulsion (in the 15-litre pots) is pretty good in my experience.

Hammerite's alright. One well trowelled coat. Leave to dry for 6 weeks. No problem.

Sponsored Links
Anything (usually described by an ultra-enthusiastic voice-over artist) that is NEW, IMPROVED, or EVEN BETTER......etc......

"Safety razors", you must have seen the bloke who comes in like a failed suicide.

Mobile phone battery life, 6 months after you bought it.

Indoor TV aerials that give excellent results in poor signal areas.
'Super Realistic Sound', etc. on midi hi fi systems.

The addition of the word "digital" to everything that Argos or Dixons want to sell for a few extra quid.

Has anyone every gone back there and said "I plugged these digital headphones into an spdif connector and couldn't hear my music! Give me my money back!"

Just a note about the mobile phone one. I think most manufacturers quote 'up to xx hrs' for the battery life. This is because under certain conditions you'd be lucky to get 25% of that even with a healthy battery.

Did you know when buying a new printer for your pc, the printer cartridges is only half full.

Sponsored Links
Back