Marked bath

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We recently purchased what we thought was a Matrix 1600 bath to have fitted, however we've found that the base seems to stain very easily and the stains don't come off (look like foot dirty footprints) even with bath cleaner, we've tried to contact our plumber but he seems to have disappeared....... Bath is only 4 weeks old. Can anyone help??? :(

Also (sorry) but reading a few more queries should the bath have been built in a frame?? Our bath seems to be sitting on built up tiles and we use it for both showering and bathing. Thank you.

Sponsored Links
We recently purchased what we thought was a Matrix 1600 bath to have fitted, however we've found that the base seems to stain very easily and the stains don't come off (look like foot dirty footprints) even with bath cleaner, we've tried to contact our plumber but he seems to have disappeared....... Bath is only 4 weeks old. Can anyone help??? :(

Also (sorry) but reading a few more queries should the bath have been built in a frame?? Our bath seems to be sitting on built up tiles and we use it for both showering and bathing. Thank you.

Any pictures?

I'm afraid we dont have any photographs but the marks seem to be either where you're standing to shower or where you sit when having a bath...it seems like where there's weight applied it stains...its the best way I can describe it I'm afraid.

Sponsored Links
I'm afraid we dont have any photographs but the marks seem to be either where you're standing to shower or where you sit when having a bath...it seems like where there's weight applied it stains...its the best way I can describe it I'm afraid.

You have removed the plastic coating, haven't you?

sorry but what do expect the plumber to do? - as long as its level/not leaking thats his job done esp if you've purchased the bath yourself

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back