Mask burning in Boise Idaho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
There's definitely going to be an increase of covid cases in Boise now, as they start working overtime on those phoney PCR tests to create another false surge.

Sponsored Links
Would anybody who actually is mental answer that question with a yes?

I was simply making the point that the people who are controlling the scamdemic by manipulating all the figures will not be happy to see some areas where people are more awake to what's going on.
And because they can manipulate the figures to their liking, you would expect them to arrange for the covid 'cases' and covid 'death rates' to go up in those areas.
I fully expect that to happen, maybe not everywhere, but they only need to do it in or two places, then they can point at their manipulated figures and say, see look what happens when you ignore this and start living as normal.

sooey banging his saucepan again I see.
It is rather predictable and boring now.

Same goes for you, and anyone else.
I think that because you are a nutter, people would be more comfortable if you posted on quack web sites.

Nothing you have posted thus far has any credibility nor have you backed it up with anything credible. People just don't like lies and liars. A bit like the fat orange idiot **** Trump and his barmy followers. How is that going, by the way? Thought you nutters said he would be back in power by March 4th?

Last edited:
Here is a YouTube video titled 'The great reset explained in five minutes'

I happen to believe that this is true and that it is happening right now, if that makes me a lunatic with you people, I don't really care.

They are all singing from the same hymn sheet, spouting the same bullsh*t.

You do realise posts like this are insulting to the individuals (and families of) that have died as a result of covid?

I'm not what you would likely refer to as a sheep. I don't blindly follow every bit of advice and guidance I'm given in life without sometimes querying it. I reckon it's healthy to have a bit of skepticism about the stuff governments tell us as without doubt untruths are told for various sociopolitical reasons. I even have some concerns about the vaccine, however my concerns are based on more rationale things as oppose to thinking we're all being chipped by Gates etc.

However, on looking at the evidence, I can't find any logic in coming down on the side that covid is fake or isn't a significant risk. And tbh I think those that think it's fake and conduct themselves accordingly in public are doing a disservice to their fellow citizens. I'll use my smoking analogy again.

'Don't worry if any of the smoke from my cigarette blows into your face. I don't believe passive smoking and the risks associated with it are real, so you're perfectly safe.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back