Mask wearing does help reduce community transmission

The yellow card system and VAERS has more vaccine injury reports than all the other vaccine injuries in the last 30 years combined, a Harvard study concluded that it's estimated only about 1% of injuries ever get reported
association not causation.

I know myself of a number of sudden deaths and injuries through wider family and friends
which your cognitive bias has decided was caused by the vaccine.

So untrue

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
. It gets even worse still, 70% of people are allergic to PEG (Polyethylene Glycol, you may have heard of it, it's used in anti-freeze), it's toxic and can produce anaphylactic shock
And another conspiracy theory :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And now we have the aspiration conspiracy theory :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, we showed all the evidence to the last muppet that came here saying the same thing. Maybe this one will read what we posted before.

Have you seen anyone aspirating a needle before vaccinating? Can you tell me why aspiration is important? go on, have a go, it shouldn't be difficult, I've already told you.
WRONG :ROFLMAO:
all you’ve told me is some old tosh :mrgreen:

deltoid, vastus lateralis, ventrogluteal muscles do not need aspiration

and most vaccine needles are auto disable - not suitable for aspirating

every day is a school day for you Old Bean

Yea, it's a total mystery, 'I was fine before the vaccine, perfectly healthy, then I collapsed/had a stroke/heart attack etc, I wonder what could have caused it
“I was fine before I had a custard cream then I collapsed/had a stroke/heart attack etc”

Absquatulate says: “Custard creams are killing everybody,“ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

“I was fine before I had a custard cream then I collapsed/had a stroke/heart attack etc”

Absquatulate says: “Custard creams are killing everybody,“ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Any if you say "don't be daft", he asks for 20 sources that say custard creams are safe.

Oh...

WRONG :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

A total of 15 players are listed on the official Miami Open women’s singles results (here) as withdrawing before play or retirement, which is leaving during a match.

Camila Giorgi suffered a right wrist injury, as stated in media reports, while Garbiñe Muguruza discussed her shoulder injury on Twitter, as did Simona Halep and Caroline Garcia with their own injuries.

Maryna Zanevksa posted on Instagram about problems with an “old injury”, while Karolina Muchova had abdominal injury problems which she confirmed on social media. Dalma Galfi also referred to injury pains on Instagram.

Sofia Kenin pulled out due to an ankle injury according to media reports, as did Anna Kalinskaya with an arm injury, Angelina Kalinina with a thigh injury and Clara Tausondue to heat illness. Tauson’s father told Danish media that many players at the tournament had illnesses, and “more than a handful of players were facing similar problems and several had to withdraw from the tournament” (translated from Danish).

The main image used with the Facebook post features former world number one Victoria Azarenka appearing to clutch her heart. But Azarenka retired controversially in the middle of a match citing personal issues, later adding her personal life has been “extremely stressful.” She has withdrawn from seven tournaments in the past 14 months, BBC Sport reported.

Of the other players who withdrew, Paula Badosa retired mid-match and said she had been “struggling with illness”, but gave no indication this was due to vaccination. Marketa Vondrousova is listed on the Miami Open sheet as suffering from a “viral illness”, while Kateřina Siniaková confirmed on social media she was ill, due to abdominal injury, according to the Miami Open sheet.

Why has this ridiculous thread not been locked.

Ridiculous nonsense posted throughout.

Sponsored Links
Back