Meat Recipe

There's MANY a fat Veggie/Vegan. Why is that? Could it be to do with the pastry, cakes, crisps....? Lets get the balance right... that's the key 'balance'.

Sponsored Links
There's MANY a fat Veggie/Vegan. Why is that? Could it be to do with the pastry, cakes, crisps....? Lets get the balance right... that's the key 'balance'.

Calm down, you'll have a connery. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
take one pig, slaughter, remove guts etc, plave etra large metal rod into mouth, force through body exiting at rear end.

place above wood fire, turning occasonaly, when cooked and skin crispy, use extra large knife to hack at carcas, serve with cold beer of your choice.

Well back to the topic.

Beers in the fridge for the GP.
BBQ ready to light.

A few of the lads over for the race ( my turn).

3 x Racks Baby ribs each marinated differently.
8 Home made lamb Kofte
8 jerk chicken sausages
8 chicken and pepper/onion kebabs (Home made)
Lots of burgers.
Beer

Beer
Lots of salad and BBQ`ed Corn on cob.
Beer

And oh yeah the race :D

BBC1 HD for me.
Set your alarms lads. Could be a surprising result.
Think Vettel will climb up the field but can't see a win for him tomorrow.

i can only eat a cooked breakfast if someone else has cooked it, otherwise it turns my stomach, weird eh?

Then it would be, double bacon, sausage, black pudding, beans, hash browns, mushrooms, double egg. please leave off that bl**dy fried tomato, what's that all about!!!

i can only eat a cooked breakfast if someone else has cooked it, otherwise it turns my stomach, weird eh?

Then it would be, double bacon, sausage, black pudding, beans, hash browns, mushrooms, double egg. please leave off that bl**dy fried tomato, what's that all about!!!

from the man who thought a pint of lager was a good breakfast on Easter Sunday!

ps....is that a hint?

Sponsored Links
Back