mehran i have a new problem?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
filled the system and bleed the rads but now the boiler runs for about 2 minutes and all the lights go up to the top and then it shuts down for 5 minutes. No heat to downstairs rads apart from hall. The upstairs are red hot! Guess its down to air. Anyway i can make it pump through or something? O and your right about the filter nut. The mrs got soaked! Helped by me turning the blue knob. :evil:
Sorry i need to edit this as a bit selfish to the other plummers on here! There is another topic on the 'heatline vizo 24' , if you have been following the rest of the info so far this is my new problem.

Sponsored Links
filled the system and bleed the rads but now the boiler runs for about 2 minutes and all the lights go up to the top and then it shuts down for 5 minutes. No heat to downstairs rads apart from hall. The upstairs are red hot! Guess its down to air. Anyway i can make it pump through or something? O and your right about the filter nut. The mrs got soaked! Helped by me turning the blue knob. :evil:
Sorry i need to edit this as a bit selfish to the other plummers on here! There is another topic on the 'heatline vizo 24' , if you have been following the rest of the info so far this is my new problem.

1. make sure you have turned all the rad back on
2. turn the red hot ones off and see if the others start getting hot. if that works the see 3.
3. you will need to re balence the system, so the rads heat up evenly
4. see the topic "One radiator refuses to heat up" and try the to run water through the pipe one at a time to clear any blockage

btw is your system in microbore pipework? if so this type can block easy

also have you turned the isolation valves back on? you said that you turned blue knob, have to turned it back on? it should be inline with the pipe and notat a right angle(or any angle other then inline) to the pipe.

Not familiar with boiler codes but is it just needing aav opening pump bleeding and purging?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back