MEM MEMERA Rewirable Fuses

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an old fuse box with ceramic rewirable fuses that I would love to replace but finances at present will not run to a new consumer unit and all the other costs involved in replacing it.

What would be ideal is a replacement fuse or mcb that will plug into the original unit, do these exist or am I suffering from wishful thinking :?:

Sponsored Links
There is also a version that used a similar fuse carrier but uses ceramic cartridge fuses, a replacement MCB may be available.

I'm on a job where were stripping out a few dozen of them, but I've only got 15A, 30A and 45A.

To be fair though, as long as the correct fuse wires are used in your existing carriers I cant see that your actually gaining anything anyway.

A new consumer unit is the way to go, but as we all know xmas is coming and the old credit crunch is biting deep.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back