Sponsored Links
This is me:
20061031image0036croppeav1.jpg

******THE ONE ON THE RIGHT******

Do I look happy or what?! :LOL:

ninebob said:
Is that at the school disco?
Always one smart arse isnt there. ;)

No its flares in doncaster. 70's themed pub with dancefloor with lights in and funky colours everywhere, uv lights etc.

Sponsored Links
Crafty said:
No its flares in doncaster. 70's themed pub with dancefloor with lights in and funky colours everywhere, uv lights etc.
They have that at "Club It" (yes really :rolleyes: ) in Grantham - but with no sense of irony whatsoever - it's considered high-tech and modern there!! :D

Crafty said:
Softus said:
Er, OK. In that case I've also posted a picture, and also not at DIYnot.
nono, i meant i posted one here, but you cannot search the general discussion area to find it. :rolleyes:
And who could forget your picture softus, with your big tool out. :LOL:

Just a quick note to say, General Discussion can now be searched using the Advanced Search

Sigh, here goes again. But if you lot photoshop it like wot happened last time, I'll come round your gaffs and tap you on the noses.

PS I'm not pregnant anymore...And Will is a lot bigger. And we don't dig deep holes anymore. Not safe etc....

SmSimon.jpg

the one at the bar with the long brown hair

ricicle said:
Crafty said:
Do I look happy or what?! :LOL:

I wouldn't be with that receding hairline :LOL:
At least I've got hair to receed!!!! :LOL: Sorry, Pensdown's brother! No offence intended! :LOL:

I style it so it spikes up 'cos i've got a round face ;) It looks slightly less round this way. :LOL:

Is that a smoke free pub, Pens?

Sponsored Links
Back