Menvier TS 700 Issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all my alarm internal siren started sounding. After this my alarm will not function. But this code is displayed on the screen. Can anyone tell me what the problem is please?

Sponsored Links
Hi AdrianUK thank you for your quick response. Before i open the main panel i have read many posts stating that you have to isolate the alarm before removing the panel. Can you please explain what i have to do to achieve this. As i don't want to blow anything up etc.

You will need to put the panel into engineer mode to prevent a tamper alarm when you remove the cover.

Do you have the Engineer Code?

Sponsored Links
If you successfully enter eng mode then you can remove the cover of the main control unit without generating a tamper alarm.

You'll see 3 glass fuses on the PCB. One of them is blown.

Hi there when I enter the engineer code nothing happens, but when I enter my alarm code I see on the display 1-.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back