Messed up

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all,

Had a random issue on my Elite 24, I can't remember the exact error which isn't helpful but I think it was related to the smartcom not being able to see the network. I tried all the usual things but the app was still unable to connect to the alarm panel. In my wisdom I thought it would be a good idea to power down and remove the battery which is where things go from bad to worse. It came backup and still said the correct name on the panel but it wouldn't set so I thought I would try Wintex as I had it setup and then I really messed up and appear to have sent a factory reset to it.

I have a backup from a couple of years ago and the only thing that was changed was a PIR was changed to wireless but I have tried to connect to the panel from Wintex and I get an error "The UDL password or the Panel does not match with the account profile".

I assume I need to connect to the panel to send the config but I am unable to connect.

Can anyone suggest how I get the Smartcom setup and talking to the alarm?

Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Ok, I have got access again by changing the UDL code in Wintex, I have restored by config but something still isn't right.

The panel was reading UDL lockout but I appear to have access. A couple of years ago we removed two PIR's and replaced with one wireless one. These changes weren't in my backup sadly.

Is anyone able to help here? All users appear to have not loaded either.

Thanks!

Hello,

I now have sort of an alarm working. I still need to get the Ricohet setup and the one wireless PIR but the alarm will arm and does work.

If anyone could help me out getting the Ricohet setup and the Smartcom it would be great.

Thanks!

I have been through the Texecom setup and com 1 and 2 are setup correctly and when I try Enable Texecom App I get an error " Incorrect Config CALL terminated.

Any one able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back