Michael Jackson

ninebob said:
I don't think anyone (in normal circumstances) would question the intention of a parent wanting to be close to their child.
If the parent are interferring their child then who's going to know? It is these parent who are getting away with it because nobody would dares question them. It's a very difficult situation.
ninebob said:
What we're talking about here is a different kettle of fish entirely.
I don't think it is, the difference is Michael Jackson is famous.
kendor said:
a child could miss the affection they so need at that age, as a parent and remembering when i was a youngster, that made me fill up.
Me too.

Sponsored Links
Hit on a point tho' it is awkward esp as a man, what is appropriate affection. Sure you can hug your own kids, give them a kiss, tell them that you love them, on one will bat an eyelid. But can you do the same for your neice, newphew, friends of the families children. Where is the line, all very confusing. Mind you, I guess most blokes in their right mind would probably understand that sharing a bed with someone else's child, might just be seen as a tiny bit strange :eek:

I don't know, funny old world.

That this matter concerns Michael Jackson rather distorts the general issue of child abuse. Most cases of abuse are committed by other family members or those close to the family and it is unfortunate that there exists a heightened sense of fear re the motives of strangers. Of course all parents should be concerned about who comes into contact with their own children, but being over-protective may well result in diminished confidence for the child as they mature.

Guys, guys, I think we are all getting the wrong end of the stick here.

According to some US sources I have read, MJ has been accused of being a "pedophile". Which does of course mean "one who loves feet". So obviously the reason he had children in his bed was because you don't have to pay VAT on children's sizes. He could therefore afford 17.5% more feet.

Sponsored Links
kendor said.

but what worries me with attitudes these days is that an innocent act of a parent cuddling their children in bed could be construed as anything else but parental love for their child,

Couldn't agree more with you here kendor, I would of thought most kids however stop a lot of this upon reaching puberty. Like the rest of you I find him odd too and don't know the answers. Some of these kids though are in their early teens and are other peoples kids at that.

If any of us on here had teenagers in bed with us nobody would believe it was all innocent even if it was. I am curious what was going through his head considering the past problems and wonder if he can't help it, like many paedophiles.

So why are so many parents willing to let their children have a sleep-over at his house? How is he befriending all of these children - aren't they normally vulnerable too?? I know if a superstar phoned me up and said, "hey would your children like to come over for a sleepover", I think that may ring alarm bells...

I can't understand this stupid mentallity of fans either that declare there love for him when they don't even know the bloke!

I hope he is innocent, purely for the sake of the children, but I would hope that if he is released, then he is warned to act in a more suitable manner.

At $20Mil a throw, bin waiting by the phone, in me old blazer and shorts !!
Perhaps some, if not all the parents should be in the dock too !! Poor kids with this lot hanging around their necks ....
;)

pipme said:
At $20Mil a throw, bin waiting by the phone, in me old blazer and shorts !!
Now i bet that's a sight to behold :LOL:
Do you still have the cap aswell? and the obligatory catapult in the back pocket? :LOL:

Now Dorken !! Country boy here, so poacher's fold up 0.22 shoved in the rocket, take eye out of a seagull at 200 yds .... in the dark !! ;)

Not pulled a trigger, cept on the old BSA Scorpion air pistol, in 20 yrs or more. ;)

A sorry set of circumstances:
Michael Jackson is a fabulous entertainer on stage, and he has been since he was a young lad, but that then took away his youth and the lifestyle he has been leading meant that he had to create his youth, along with aquiring friends of the age that he missed out on.
In the interviews with Jackson, I believe the phrase he used was "yes, they slept over, they even slept in my room" (only he said it a little bit higher), he never has said they shared his bed. One of the youths has been heard in an interview to say that he slept in Michael's bed, and in the same discussion, Jackson had slept on the floor.
Now come on, all you well behaved, never done anything out of the ordinary types - how many of you did things with yourself and your siblings and friends that you won't admit now - and I am talking of the sexual discovery type of things. I did, and I don't believe for one minute that this has caused many "straight" people to develop into " * " types, though with an immature mind one may believe that the pleasure that may have been found is the future.
There is evidence to come from this trial that will shock, there will be some allegations that will astound - him - Jackson, for I believe that in his attempts to discover that lost youth, he has been allowed by his "guides" and so called "minders" to experiment and leave himself wide open to the money spinning types who I am sure have jumped on the bandwagon.
If he is found guilty, I will lay a bet on that he will top himself within two years - and that will be a waste of a fantastic talent.

planenut said:
If he is found guilty
Like I says, it's a very difficult situation and how are they going to prove it? If he's guilty and can prove it, then so be it.

Michael Jackson weird? maybe but doesn't know what normal is or then again what is normal? I understand Michael not has a good childhood from his father who kept pushing him to the limit so maybe feel comfortable with children who himself has never grown out of childhood.

Like I says, it's a very difficult situation.

My friend who's a teacher was accused of raped last year by a school girl who admitted she lied because she never got any attention from her parent. The teacher now divorced and a broken man. The girl just got a warning and moves to a difference school.

masona said:
planenut said:
If he is found guilty
Like I says, it's a very difficult situation and how are they going to prove it? If he's guilty and can prove it, then so be it.

Michael Jackson weird? maybe but doesn't know what normal is or then again what is normal? I understand Michael not has a good childhood from his father who kept pushing him to the limit so maybe feel comfortable with children who himself has never grown out of childhood.

Like I says, it's a very difficult situation.

My friend who's a teacher was accused of raped last year by a school girl who admitted she lied because she never got any attention from her parent. The teacher now divorced and a broken man. The girl just got a warning and moves to a difference school.
And this is why no-one should make presumptions on the heresay of what they see or read in the media.
We will find out if he is guilty or innocent(but very stupid) in the not too distant future.

Sponsored Links
Back