"mini" GU10's

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
incase no one has seen these, its an MR11 sized reflector lamp with a GU10 base.
My problem is here, does anyone know where I can get CFL or LED replacements for these? the only place I seem to be able to get halogen lamps is t'internet the wholesalers don't seem to have heard of/seen them.
Found one source on fleabay, but their hoing kong supplied, and the beam is a touch on the wide side, and are flooding rather than spotting.

Unfortunatly SWMBO loves the fittings, so changing them for something sensible is, at the moment, out of the question.

PS these were bought from an upmarket household good supplier, and are also sold/were sold be a large lighting chain and a large DIY(ish) chain, so not an internet buy.

Sponsored Links
Unfortunatly SWMBO loves the fittings, so changing them for something sensible is, at the moment, out of the question.
She loves them so much - make her responsible for finding lamps for them.

If she cant find lamps for her lights, she can't have her lights.

Simples.

She loves them so much - make her responsible for finding lamps for them.

If she cant find lamps for her lights, she can't have her lights.

Simples.
Now there speaks a single man if ever I heard one :D

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back