Mira Aquations Shower Head (Fixed)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me how the fixed shower head (BIR) (for the Mira Aquations Shower) fits to the wall? It is only a short, stubby head. I suspect that the grub screw on top of the head is removed and then it simply 'pulls off' with an 'O' ring for sealing.

I have searched this Forum and the Web to find the answer to this question. I have found a pdf file on the subject but for some reason best known to those who put it on the internet, each side of the Installation Guide is missing...and of course that is where the information I require is.

Would be obliged if anyone can help who might have knowledge of this fitting.

Thanks in anticipation.

Sponsored Links
Just as a 'courtesy' as I posted the question in here....once the grub screw is removed, the unit pulls off. It is fitted by pushing on to the pipe and sealed with an 'O' ring.

Also, the head plate is cleaned by removing with a special shower plate removal key (specially made for the purpose) This was my real reason for removing to unit - to clean the plate.

Presumably though, not a unit much used in this Forum. Thanks anyway.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back