mira sport - shower or electrics, or water pressure?!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
sorry first time ive used this. im feeling a bit lost (and skint) so looking for some pointers really.
my last mira shower broke. so i shelled out £200 for a new one. but it appears this one is also doing the same thing that broke the last one, and im sure i cant be THAT unlucky!
ok first of all when it was put in, the dial had to be set to quite hot to get the hot water. now the hot/cold cycle has started. the lights in my bathroom dim slightly when the heating of the water kicks in. it then gets too hot and trips out and goes cold (the lights brighten again). on my last shower it ended up that the hot water never even came out in the end, the heating element wouldnt even kick in (if thats what you call it!).
i thought it might be water pressure but the low flow light doesnt come on.
i live in flats, and even though they are not that old in age, im pretty sure they didnt have quality in mind when they were building them. is this just shoddy workmanship from when the flats were built? do i need the electrics looking at? is my shower broken again with the same fault?
i honestly dont know what to do or who to ask!!
please any advice would be really helpful... :)
cheers
suze

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back