mismatched kitchen tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi everybody,

Moved into a flat a few months back and i am now getting round to smartening the place up as my wife is starting a childminding business soon.

Our kitchen has some white tiles around the worktop, they are all white in colour but they are mismatched in style, and some are slightly off angle and raised (see pictures)

I just wondered is there any easy way of remedying this to make the kitchen look smarter?

Ill admit straight away im not a diy expert, i can drill holes, change plugs, put cabinets together, but things like tiling are beyond my expertise.

I was wondering is there sort of ¨cover¨ i can put over the tiles or sort of like boxing them in. i know b and q sell tile paints etc but that wont change the style unfortunately

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Matt

Sponsored Links
matt
imo strip them off the walls and replace mate,you can pick 150x150mm tiles out the sheds for peanuts.

as for painting over them nah.. will look even more worse than it already is.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back