missing baby

Sponsored Links
The speed camera obsession has got a lot better since the last government's pyramid funded speed camera partnerships. It got to the point where they simply weren't getting road traffic casualty improvements, despite fining 10 times more drivers. Hard to say it's all about road safety if you don't get road safety results. The police tend to offer "speed awareness" or "driver improvement" training, as way of getting funds now. As these are largely outsourced and the profit kept by plod. Not sure the funds go the Christmas party, but back in the day, there were many high end plasma TVs and coffee machines purchased from scammer partnership funds.

Genius suggestion; have you tried calling them, just on the off-chance they've not already been doing that? :rolleyes:

Well obviously they are not talking
Or assisting plod to find the baby

Said on news this morning they are not cooperating

Should revert to plan B

( application of severe pain )

Sponsored Links
The speed camera obsession has got a lot better since the last government's pyramid funded speed camera partnerships. It got to the point where they simply weren't getting road traffic casualty improvements, despite fining 10 times more drivers. Hard to say it's all about road safety if you don't get road safety results. The police tend to offer "speed awareness" or "driver improvement" training, as way of getting funds now. As these are largely outsourced and the profit kept by plod. Not sure the funds go the Christmas party, but back in the day, there were many high end plasma TVs and coffee machines purchased from scammer partnership funds.
When out on the bikes the Rogue's Vagabonds & Ne'er Do Well'rs MCC work as a team if anyone gets a tug.

"Are you giving me that ticket to raise funds for the policemans ball"? To which any other member present must shout out "this is wales mate, the police here don't have balls" :)

Ahh Wales - home of zero tolerance speed enforcement. 31mph in a 30 and you get NIPed. Even though their kit isn't type approved for less than 10% tolerance. What ever happened to the mad Mullah of the Talivan (aka Richard Brunstrom). I think he got "retired".

Ahh Wales - home of zero tolerance speed enforcement. 31mph in a 30 and you get NIPed. Even though their kit isn't type approved for less than 10% tolerance. What ever happened to the mad Mullah of the Talivan (aka Richard Brunstrom). I think he got "retired".

Done for "31 in a 30"-type stuff........that's the sort of thing that boils my pizz.

Yes, I know keyboard warriors will say "you're speeding; end of", but they're missing the point.

At those levels of (in)tolerance, they must have been issuing a hell of a lot of tickets. However,.....

.....some of my biker friends used to go to Wales to make use of the winding, empty roads.

And used to tell of cracking ridiculous speeds out there.

They can't have been the only ones to do this.

And, given the press love of headlines like "lunatic caught doing 186mph on country lane" headlines, the paucity of such stories leads me to believe that the Joey Dunlop's and Barry Sheene's had unfettered fun, while pottering plebs picked up the tickets.

There was / is a real need to police speeding. In the case of North Wales though,

Talivan Mullah was missing the target, IMHO.

Last edited:
Done for "31 in a 30"-type stuff........that's the sort of thing that boils my pizz.

Yes, I know keyboard warriors will say "you're speeding; end of", but they're missing the point.

At those levels of (in)tolerance, they must have been issuing a hell of a lot of tickets. However,.....

.....some of my biker friends used to go to Wales to make use of the winding, empty roads.

And used to tell of cracking ridiculous speeds out there.

They can't have been the only ones to do this.

And, given the press love of headlines like "lunatic caught doing 186mph on country lane" headlines, the paucity of such stories leads me to believe that the Joey Dunlop's and Barry Sheene's had unfettered fun, while pottering plebs picked up the tickets.

There was / is a real need to police speeding. In the case of North Wales though,

Talivan Mullah was missing the target, IMHO.

We used to go to North Wales at least once every two weeks, usually via the M54, there were a couple of Cafes near the border, (Tony's on the way in), can't remember the name of the one on the way out, but both usually drew a fair number of 'mature' bikers mainly from the midlands.
The roads were stunning, I think they must have resurfaced them once a year, a few biker friends of mine from the midlands regularly took their bikes but even in a car, the roads were a pleasure, a few bends but not severe bends, you rarely had to dip below 70.

Now, these fast roads were interspersed with the occasional village where limit dropped to 30, I always dropped to 30 going through the villages but one weekend coming home, somewhere between Barmouth & Dolgellau I think, I went through a village at 30, as I got to the last of the houses, I started to very gently accelerate, then a bend, and just around the bend a patrol cop with a handheld camera, copped me doing 33mph.

It was a fair cop, I was speeding, but those police certainly knew how to position themselves.

Was it Brunstrom who made a speech at a police conference saying that any police officers attempting to clear cars from an accident scene to allow traffic to start flowing were guilty of a crime, and should be prosecuted for destroying evidence and interfering with a crime scene, which was the start of roads being closed for a day whilst accidents were investigated.

Hard to understand what happened here, but possibly two victims and not just one.

Hard to understand what happened here, but possibly two victims and not just one.

Easy to understand some fruit cake
Released from a prison in the states
Comes back to the UK
Gets involved with another fruit cake gets her pregnant she gave birth in a car

Did not seek any medical help but chose to go into hiding sleeping rough

Baby dies due to the negligence of two fruit cakes

Simples

Dare say the victim card will be played

Usual excuses ?????

Sponsored Links
Back