Missing girl

mkb

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just a thought for all the psychics / mediums out there. Why not tell the police where the missing girl is so she can be re- united with her family...just a thought.

Sponsored Links
It's pretty doubtful she's still alive.

I think most people think that, which is probably why no one posted on the other thread about it. Poor little baby.

Unfortunately the longer she's missing, statistically, the sadder the outcome. Dreading hearing these ' psychics ' (and I know one so called medium ) saying ' I knew she was near water' or ' I saw her in my dreams in a factory '
If there's such a thing as a psychic....WHERE IS APRIL JONES ?

Sponsored Links
They've arrested a 46 year old local man, but still haven't found the little girl.

I like all you guys hope she is found safe and well, imagine what the family is going through....a coupe of years ago while on holiday my daughter went missing for only a few minutes and me and my wife was frantic and it was terryfying for few minutes .

I know, so sad....all my fingers and toes are crossed, and please for once be a good outcome....sometimes cant bare watching the news....so sad..please God let the little girl be found :cry:

Lets hope she is found safe and well although it is looking less and less likely. The support from the local community has been fantastic. Let it also be a lesson to all parents of young children - a five year old should not be out on their bike, at seven thirty, in the dark, without proper supervision.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It's a dreadful way to learn a lesson, but it always makes me gobsmacked just what parents let their children get up to.

Like that 10 year old girl taking a 2 year old shopping and they got run over.

Like everyone else I sincerely hope she is found safe and well, and obviously unharmed, as soon as possible.
Sadly every time something like this happens we are all shocked and wonder how can it happen, but even more sadly, it happens again because we all have this mindset that says, "It always happens to someone elses child, not mine."
Well that 'someone else' may one day be you. So quite simply, don't ever let your kids out of your sight until they are approaching teenage years. Even then you have to be vigilant but also have to let them have some freedom. Being a parent is one of the toughest jobs there is.

If the death penalty was in place, these f*ckwits would think twice.

Don't start that again.

The US has the dealth penalty in many states.

Do the crims over there think twice?

I doubt it. The thing is, there's no point arguing about it because no-one will ever know the answer.

Won't be the first time he's offended will it?

LMB, the death penalty doesn't deter, especially if you are a case that needs close supervision and your not getting that.

Sponsored Links
Back