Missing girl

If it's ok to kill Saddam and Gadaffi and the Taliban why should we be concerned if these scumbags are wasted.Deterrent or not get rid of them,they're not fit to breathe the same air.

Sponsored Links
LMB, the death penalty doesn't deter, especially if you are a case that needs close supervision and your not getting that.

I think it does Libby.

Either way, if nonces still can't control themselves, then the death penalty will no longer be a deterrent but a justified end. Fine by me.

I like all you guys hope she is found safe and well, imagine what the family is going through....a coupe of years ago while on holiday my daughter went missing for only a few minutes and me and my wife was frantic and it was terryfying for few minutes .

When my daughter disappeared for a few minutes once in a large indoor market, frantic looking for her literally, within a second or two she slipped of
talk about panic.

Must be hell for the little girls parents.

When Robert Black was caught it was the policeman's own daughter that was tied up head first in a sleeping bag in the back of his van,
I cant imagine what that must have felt like.

Hear hear bean string em up get rid of them oh and to the person who said use pyshics owing to unforeseen circumstances the annual meeting of psychics has been cancelled

Sponsored Links
I am following this tragic story and feel desparately for the poor parents who will be clinging to the last bit of hope. :cry:

The fact that the man in custody hasn't told where she is to be found does not look good for her being found alive. :cry: :cry: :cry:

The police would have had good reason to arrest him so will be working on him for info that will lead them to her.

So desparately sad and I hope if guilty he gets his come uppance in prison the turd.

Not over yet and I hope hope hope she is found ok.

If the death penalty was in place, these f*ckwits would think twice.

Don't start that again.

The US has the dealth penalty in many states.

Do the crims over there think twice?

I doubt it. The thing is, there's no point arguing about it because no-one will ever know the answer.

Secure. got to disagree ...the death penalty will not deter all of them but in my eyes if it deterred just one it is worth it

If it's ok to kill Saddam and Gadaffi and the Taliban why should we be concerned if these scumbags are wasted.Deterrent or not get rid of them,they're not fit to breathe the same air.

One batch of scumbags here have oil. The others don't.

i dont think the death penulty would work... what about the bloke who stabed his kids and then killed himself?

And the sexaul deveant is driven by sex... not the fear of being caght.

As for letting your kids play on the green outside your house, then shouldnt we be encurraging kids to climb trees etc? for this one very tragic case, there aree millions of kids who will suvive and grow up confident and socially adept.

But i hope this little girl is found safe and well.

Sponsored Links
Back