Moderator 11 split my hijack - Cold Radiators Downstairs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This hijacking rule is a bit harsh! If you have the same problem is it not possible to tag along with the ebb and flow of the experts?
I was on the post that had cold radiators down stairs but hot upstairs.
Mine is getting worse and tonight I have very little flow upstairs.

But worse than that, I'm now detecting heat in the cold feed. Any thoughts?

(System is conventional with Potterton Kingfisher, S plan arranged with Pump after Overflow and close to it - the cold feed and then it divides to the Heat & Water with a bypass just before the Heat Valve returning it to the Return circuit from the heating just before the Cylinder return pipe)

Sponsored Links
Pump not working, valve stuck, no water in the system, air lock, does the hot water work

Ahh. Found it again.
Now 2 threads running. I'll watch both.

(Pump OK - it was changed; Hot water circuit just about running)

Sponsored Links
Chris, dont hijack other's existing threads!

Just read them and use them to keep you informed. Also search the site for answers for your problem. Almost everything has been covered before and most are covered in the FAQ section..

If you find that they reach a conclusion which is definately not applicable AND there is no past history covering your own problem then by all means post your own new thread.

I have no interest in site rules or mods who pander to their own power complexes but its just common sense to keep the site uncluttered and informative. Its no fun reading three new postings every day about sealed system pressures going down.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back