More deaths in the channel.

Because they don’t want them and want rid
And what is so different about France?

The answer lies at the country of origin. It would be silly and ill thought out to blame the French. They seem to be doing more than the UK.....

1691912488750.png

Sponsored Links
The boats launch from the french coast

Assisted by the french (scoundrels)

France is governed by er hmm the french May be

Not interested in graphs

Sponsored Links
And we sit and watch. Smart cookies the French, we haven't a clue.

What do you suggest we do send a war ship into
French waters ? Sieze control of Calais ?

SAS raiding party into France ?

The Channel aint that big boyo. You could swim across it. No big deal returning to your own dock.

French vessels: French port.

UK vessels: UK port.
If they could swim it, why bother sending an RNLI taxi to collect them?

If only we could think of some way to take control of the situation. But no, we do nothing but blame everybody else..
Too many 'friends of Calais' and ambulance chasing type solicitors that are stalling the process at every turn. A bit like the remain lot when they wouldn’t accept the referendum result.

The Channel aint that big boyo. You could swim across it. No big deal returning to your own dock.

French vessels: French port.

UK vessels: UK port.
Perfectly reasonable, assuming there is no medical emergency.
But if there was I'm assuming a helipcopter lift would be quicker.

Too many 'friends of Calais' and ambulance chasing type solicitors that are stalling the process at every turn.
Ok. Someone else on here moaned about, and blamed, lawyers. When I said great, let's do something about them they claimed it isn't as easy as that. We do nothing as usual.

Here's a couple of novel ideas. I know the UK will never consider them, out -of-hand.

We open an asylum office in France, on the coast for preliminary processing. Any Asylum Seekers that look as though they may be approved, we provide a safe passage to UK, They're intent on coming anyway, and the UK will either approve their application, or not. Whatever the result, they'll end uip languishing in UK, not being productive.

Or we propose a European wide approach, where all European countries take a fair share of asylum seekers.
I suspect all the other European countries will snatch our hand off. Only UK would be the losers.

What we're currently doing (or not doing) ain't working.

Sponsored Links
Back