More evidence about the murderer blair

Sponsored Links
Have'nt our new government announced they are going to reverse that and have a full enquiry?

Sponsored Links
Have'nt our new government announced they are going to reverse that and have a full enquiry?
I wonder if that will really happen,I mean do governments of the day delve into past events such as this for fear that in the future some one might try to raise issue against them,you know skeletons in the cupboard what,what.

They say he has a high voice cuz he's got no 'scruples'. :p

Sorry, but Kelly abused his security clearance when he passed on Top Secret material to a journalist, thus putting the lives of numerous intelligence sources and operatives at risk.

That makes him a traitor and in wartime he would have rightly been shot.

And under Henry VIII he would have been beheaded :!:

....but in our modern, thoroughly PC, namby pamby times, a traitor becomes deserving of some sort of sympathy???????

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

you mean if a government lies to Parliament and the country, it is a citizen's duty to support the lie and not to expose it?

Winston Churchill should have been shot prior to WW2 then?

Sorry, but Kelly abused his security clearance when he passed on Top Secret material to a journalist, thus putting the lives of numerous intelligence sources and operatives at risk.

In peacetime they go to prison. Never any suggestion he would, so how was he a traitor?

Oh and he never named any secret agents names so how did he put their lives at risk?

Well the question goes begging,,, What would you do with Blair??.
My personal view is that Iraq are a lot better off without Saddam Hussein.
Whether Blair should be brought to trial for war crimes is not up to me , you or any others on this forum Let's leave it up to the International Courts or whoever. As someone has pointed out, should Churchill (our greatest wartime leader) been taken to court for the decision to bomb Dresden?.
Let's go even further back and take Caesar to court for the killing of innocent British people in 55BC.( who were just protecting their own land)
Where do we draw the line ??
I don't know.
Perhaps we should dig up some dinosaur bones and put them on trial?????? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Let's be totally honest here ........... apart from the families of our service personnel who lost their lives, who really cares whether the invasion of Iraq was justified or not.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I don't recall the vast majority of British people being up in arms against it at the time, that came later.
As far as I'm concerned, they had it coming.
Let's also not forget the thousands of British citizens held hostage, many of whom were used as human shields.
Besides, I imagine Blair did it 'cos the Americans told him to :rolleyes:

In peacetime they go to prison. Never any suggestion he would, so how was he a traitor?

Oh and he never named any secret agents names so how did he put their lives at risk?

He never lived long enough to be charged for divulging information which was covered by his Top Secret clearance to a member of the Press.

What he did hand over included details of intelligence gathering methods - which permantently compromises our ability to gather intelligence in the future. Plus very specific data about the status of weapons programmes in Iraq which could only have come to be in the hands of the British through being handed over by one or more of a very limited number of Iraqis working within those programmes.

I wouldn't give much for the chances of those guys having lived much longer than Kelly did!

Sponsored Links
Back