More statistics

yes indeed, although I was tninking of the narrative: "immigrants take all our jobs, come here only for benefits, use our NHS for free" etc etc.
That way austerity is not the fault of the govt but immigrants.

In the USA Trump says about Mexicans: they are murderers and rapists, a few of them might be good people".
a few? :LOL: . mass migration is justified for a few . This man has finally hit the nail on the head.

Sponsored Links
It's called education these days, not thought control.

Anyway, the problem isn't people hating others, it's when that hatred influences decisions and actions to suppress, alternate and shackle people, which is the big problem blm is addressing.

Of course, the first rule if racism is to pretend that racism is just a personal opinion, a thought, so not really a problem to solve, which is also why it is so hard to reverse the effect of the bad education previously given out by the government that made many people racist in the first place.
it shouldn’t be down to governments , just look at the muslim model. they have community leaders who oversea the community’s education against the west. children and adults alike , also the community supports education of children against the west through schooling also. win win .education education education.

they all congregate together and do not follow the social distancing rules.

It's hard to imagine anybody doing that during a pandemic.

have you ever heard of such a thing?

0_Cheltenham-Festival-2020-Gold-Cup-Day.jpg

18112-large.jpeg

4928.jpg

hardly a white face to be seen, eh?

_112404004_beach.jpg

you're definitely right to blame them

nothing prejudiced about you.

Last edited by a moderator:
lets not forget the black community. they’re educating their kiddies from an early age too. “when you get out there it’s a nasty place , because you’re different, I had to be 5 times better than 450 other white applicants to get my job” (ego boost)
..... how obscene is that? telling your children from a very early age that they were actually born lesser humans than their counterparts? i’d NEVER tell my children they are ‘less’ or ‘disadvantaged’ . disgraceful psychological abuse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
It's hard to imagine anybody doing that during a pandemic.

have you ever heard of such a thing?

0_Cheltenham-Festival-2020-Gold-Cup-Day.jpg

18112-large.jpeg

4928.jpg

hardly a white face to be seen, eh?

_112404004_beach.jpg

you're definitely right to blame them darkies.

nothing prejudiced about you.

Is that beach in Oldham? Or is that the 3:30 at Leicester, Rochdale or Blackburn?

You have actually just confirmed my post, regarding who is spreading the virus. Nice one Johnny boy (y)

only yesterday , a news article about a mother and daughter who started their own kids magazine ....’Just for black people’ .:eek: wonder if I re-advertised myself. plasterer just for white people.

lets not forget the black community. they’re educating their kiddies from an early age too. “when you get out there it’s a nasty place , because you’re different, I had to be 5 times better than 450 other white applicants to get my job”
..... how obscene is that? telling your children from a very early age that they were actually born lesser humans than their counterparts? i’d NEVER tell my children they are ‘less’ or ‘disadvantaged’ . disgraceful psychological abuse.
I don't think anyone tells their children they 'were actually born lesser human beings'. But they may have to tell their children that they live in a racist society which may treat them unfairly.

They're not being abusive, they're telling it as it is and let's get this right - it's not a conversation anyone should have to have with their kid in this day and age.

I don't think anyone tells their children they 'were actually born lesser human beings'. But they may have to tell their children that they live in a racist society which may treat them unfairly.

They're not being abusive, they're telling it as it is and let's get this right - it's not a conversation anyone should have to have with their kid in this day and age.
agreed. so why have it, and why put discrimination and negativity in their heads in the first place. after all ,we all agree kids should be left to grow up and make their own decisions based on their experiences and beliefs right?
interestingly , when interviewed regarding the ‘just for black children’ magazine, the mother said “there was nothing like this around in my day” .
well it’s not your day any more love. and black people feature as much in media and general day to day stuff , if not more these days.

disgraceful psychological abuse.
No its about giving their children coping mechanisms, to help them deal with an unequal society.

How would you feel if you took your son to a football match and people made derogatory comments about your son, because his skin was a different colour.

That's the million dollar question....

Some countries do that, but they usually end up getting invaded or have sanctions against them until they behave, although most don't change their ways these days.
I think we might be talking at cross purposes.
For sure, no-one would deny that some countries do use proactive education for the wrong reason.
But you can also use proactive education for the right reasons.
For instance, conducting sessions similar to the recent experiment on exposing racism, as shown on TV.
Channel 4 documentary The School That Tried to End Racism is praised as 'essential' viewing. https://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-school-that-tried-to-end-racism/episode-guide/

Also correcting the current 'white' version of history to be less biased or more nuanced.
I've mentioned before the series of programmes by Lucy Worsley on BBC4, she recently did a programme about the American Civil war. Some of the biggest fibs she uncovered is extremely illuminating and entertaining.
American History's Biggest Fibs with Lucy Worsley

She has done other series, British History's Biggest Fibs with Lucy Worsley,
Royal History's Biggest Fibs with Lucy Worsley
All are worth watching.

Yes, but do we have the resources to do that? It's forgotten about the tv program, i watched the first one.

it shouldn’t be down to governments

Well, they caused the problem with centuries of "education" to telling us blacks were only good for being slaves. So they have a responsibility to fix it. Maybe if they admitted that many racist opinions today have been passed down through families since the dark days if slavery, people might start to realise their opinion is not as natural as they thought.

Well, they caused the problem with centuries of "education" to telling us blacks were only good for being slaves. So they have a responsibility to fix it. Maybe if they admitted that many racist opinions today have been passed down through families since the dark days if slavery, people might start to realise their opinion is not as natural as they thought.
'They' are the same people as 'we'. We're in a democracy, broadly speaking they do what we tell them.

Which is why we should take pride in the steps we have taken to reduce racism we have taken as a nation and ask ourselves what are we doing now that in 50 years we'll be looking back at and shaking our heads.

Sponsored Links
Back