Most annoying ad on TV

Sponsored Links
Don't watch ads. I record any TV progs I want to watch, and fast-forward through the ads. They may leave a subliminal impression, but I don't remember any ad in recent years.

Don't watch ads. I record any TV progs I want to watch, and fast-forward through the ads. They may leave a subliminal impression, but I don't remember any ad in recent years.

Another way, is to press pause at the start of a live program, then press play after waiting an adequate amount of time. You can then fast forward through the ads.

Another way, is to press pause at the start of a live program, then press play after waiting an adequate amount of time.
I'd try that..... IF I could persuade the TV companies to start the programs I want to watch at the times I want to watch them ! :)

Sponsored Links
There’s a new one. Advertising Some sort of sanitary towel. dripping red. Rather overly graphic and unnecessary.
Makes you wonder how long before we get a 20 stone lardarse showing us the remnants of what he’s just removed from his backside in the name of selling us Toilet paper.
Or two men engaging in anal sex on a durex advert ,while i’m having my breakfast .
There seems to be no limit to how far they’ll go to sell you something on tv.
Are we even allowed to discuss men engaging in anal sex here?
soon find out.

There's an ad on just now (animation) of a mum and daughter sitting on a bench. The daughter asks the mum something about why she's never tried fake chicken (that's the product being advertised.) I can't remember what the mum says in reply but the young daughter then replies with a mini lecture along the lines of 'is it because you fear change and trying new things?'

Preachy preachy

There’s a new one. Advertising Some sort of sanitary towel. dripping red. Rather overly graphic and unnecessary.
Makes you wonder how long before we get a 20 stone lardarse showing us the remnants of what he’s just removed from his backside in the name of selling us Toilet paper.
Or two men engaging in anal sex on a durex advert ,while i’m having my breakfast .
There seems to be no limit to how far they’ll go to sell you something on tv.
Are we even allowed to discuss men engaging in anal sex here?
soon find out.
I must admit I was surprised regarding the Sanitary towel advert , I was under the impression that this sort of advert was covered by advertising standards that was why in the past adverts blue ink was poured onto a sanitary towel
I agree with you as to how far the bounderies of advertising will be broken

I must admit I was surprised regarding the Sanitary towel advert , I was under the impression that this sort of advert was covered by advertising standards that was why in the past adverts blue ink was poured onto a sanitary towel
I agree with you as to how far the bounderies of advertising will be broken

Such do seem to becoming more prevalent over the years and unnecessary.

The ones which most annoy me are the constant sale items, for the greatly over priced items - mattresses being one of them, when were they ever not on sale? The magical properties claimed of an over priced the electric shock treatment of your feet, by a certain bowler and then an Irish TV show compare. Then the JML over priced tat adverts.

British gas advert...... trying to be all trendy with a "rap" FFS song...... mute it straight away and hate BG after what they done to their engineers....

Sponsored Links
Back