moved into a new house and cannot find thermostat anywhere

...my hot water is wierd - if the taps are on too much the hot water comes through luke warm - i have to have the taps running very slowly to ensure i get hot water.

combis do that :( as they have no store of hot water they can only deliver a limited amount of heat. so either a small amount of hot water, or a large amount of warm water per minute.

Sponsored Links
thankyou Dave
you have been great! i have sent a request to a local heating engineer to get in touch and hope they can help me quickly!!!
i love this site!

cheers

Fi

i don't think i like combi boilers...
i think i may have to think about a heating and water overhaul. luke warm showers are not an option!

thanks for that john - i am getting a little bit wiser about it all but not really enjoying knowing !!

Sponsored Links
If your boiler is a 24Kw then you should expect around 9-10 litres of hot water per min @ 35C temp rise. If a 28Kw then around 12 l/min.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back