Moving boiler into loft

My loft boiler room is around 27degrees most of the time, higher in summer, not much chance of freezing pipes.Have stairs up to loft room so no hassle with access.

Sponsored Links
A word of advice Mottie.... don't ever call a Gas fitter a Plumber.... If your still standing you'll just get a sh!t job. ;)
Well, he called me thick for just having a different opinion to him so I feel I can call him anything that offends his delicate soul. Seems like it worked. ;)

Sponsored Links
There nothing worse than being called a Gas fitter..... apart from being called a plumber.

Your a loft converter.????
Well to be fair I did convert my own loft, but never anyone elses :rolleyes: and no I didnt put my boiler up there

Pray please tell, what exactly is your point ?

I thought you must be a loft converter who hates boilers.

"Ar right luv that f in boiler needs to go if ya wont me ta gave ya a loft room."

I thought you must be a loft converter who hates boilers.

"Ar right luv that f in boiler needs to go if ya wont me ta gave ya a loft room."
Nope only done my own one, I am a gas professionall and have probably forgotten more about boilers than you will ever know :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back