mr moat

Sponsored Links
Thank firk he's dead, he did the right thing for once!
Just hope they now don't spend a load of money dissecting his life and trying to make sense of his actions.
If so I will save them some money.
Summary;
jealous nutter!
pbody, are you available for an exclusive interview?

Sponsored Links
Hi all
On the subject of raoul moat,I watched the saga on sky news last night (sad I Know but it is my neck of the woods) and found it a bit strange when I saw that they had a taser aimed at him. I said to the girlfriend "so they think that its wise to use a weapon that will cause involuntary muscle contractions on a man with a gun aimed at his own head and his finger on the trigger".
It turns out now that they did indeed shoot him with the taser -just before he "shot himself"
Any thoughts?

Hi all
On the subject of raoul moat,I watched the saga on sky news last night (sad I Know but it is my neck of the woods) and found it a bit strange when I saw that they had a taser aimed at him. I said to the girlfriend "so they think that its wise to use a weapon that will cause involuntary muscle contractions on a man with a gun aimed at his own head and his finger on the trigger".
It turns out now that they did indeed shoot him with the taser -just before he "shot himself"
Any thoughts?

Yup my thoughts are, problem solved!

Depression and rejection - terrible thing the feeling of "blackness" and futility. Add in the feeling of guilt for what he's done and how his kids are going to look at him (no longer the perfect hero). I know I was hard on him, but poor poor bloke to have pulled that trigger

Fork him, he was nothing but a bully who liked intimidating other people.

Hi all

Any thoughts?

Funny, I read today that he told Police he was going to pull the trigger so they Zapped him to try to stop him!!

Thinking of this from a financial point of view. If he doesn't kill himself and pleads NG at trial- Total cost to bring him to justice about 3 million. He is then jailed for life and sent to Cat D/Broadmoor. Total cost 1/4 million a year for life times 40 years = 10 million. IPCC investigation into whole Northumbria operation - 1 million. Public enquiry - 5 million..... Grand Total - 20 million ish

Now that he topped himself - Investigation for Coroner including inquest - About 1 million. IPCC enquiry - 1/2 million. Compensation to 7 coppers who retire on ill health grounds due to Post Traumatic stress - About 1.5 million...... Grand Total 2.5 million.

Moat did us all a favour!

Sponsored Links
Back