Multipanels

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

Apologies if this is the wrong forum but I cannot find a more appropriate one.

Multipanel: waterproof panels for bathrooms and kitchens. Quite expensive but sound excellent.

I am considering using these for some new bathrooms and would be most grateful for any comments, views or experiences of the use of these materials. Intended use is straight onto new studwork.

Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
This is a brilliant product really, with all of the internal / external mouldings to go with it.
The sheets are expensive (£150 per 8x4') last time I used it, and my local supplier was MKM.
Use the very best quality sealants (supplied by them if you wish) and the instructions are clear - you won't go wrong with it.
Use a top quality shower tray!!
The only objection I got from 'er indoors was that it looked a bit commercial and better in gyms etc but I can live with that.
Tilepanel is available too - thinner with tile patterns :p
John :)

Many thanks John,

Much appreciated and just what I thought.

Yes, it is expensive but compared with Aquaboarding and then tiling, not too bad.

Will find a showroom display and have a look.

Thanks again.

I have fitted out two commercials kitchens with it and found it great. Just make sure to measure 4 times then once more and then cut.

Sponsored Links
Good morning R896,

Ooops, how many panels did you spoil? :D

Seriously, many thanks for the response. Good to hear and much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Stan

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back