Mumbai

Personally i think its a bit OTT! Theres better ways to teach these things. Epecially to a five year old. Glad your not my grandad! :cry:

Sponsored Links
Personally i think its a bit OTT! Theres better ways to teach these things. Epecially to a five year old. Glad your not my grandad! :cry:

You are absolutly right! you've hit the nail on the head, there are far better ways to teach a 5yr old these things, he could have taken her to the tip and said right get on with it or no tea for you tonight. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
I make my 5 yr old grandaughter watch how young kids pick rubbish off the tip, am i going too far?

IMO you're job as a grandad is to instill fun.... the kinda lesson you're looking at is for the parents or the school...

Give kids a break.... :rolleyes:

I went to Egypt some years ago. Whilst touring Cairo, I saw kids gathering whatever they could off rubbish tips.... One of those countries where 90 odd % of the wealth is owned by less than 2% of the population.

Ive been to liverpool recently and its not a tip!
More of a dump really!

Things haven't changed then, regents road by the docks like driving down a bumpy dirt track. :rolleyes:

Ah, but a concreted dirt track! LOL! They re-surfaced the Bootle end a few years ago and its very good but can't see them doing the rest of it into town to be honest. Maybe if Peel Holdings get the go-ahead to build their new complex near to Clarence Dock area something might get done but certainly not before.

Handyman, and anyone else coming to Liverpool for that matter, don't judge the city on a few derelict buildings, you get them in every town/city. Visit other outlying areas or the regenerated Georgian/Victorian parts of the city and see the difference. But at the end of the day judge us on the main thing. Thats the true Scousers themselves, yes we have a few badduns, but on the whole we are amongst the friendliest in the land.

I make my 5 yr old grandaughter watch how young kids pick rubbish off the tip, am i going too far?

IMO you're job as a grandad is to instill fun.... the kinda lesson you're looking at is for the parents or the school...

Give kids a break.... :rolleyes:

She likes to watch that type of stuff now, what do you do?No you can't?.

Sponsored Links
Back