COMIC RELIEF - DISGRACEFUL

Listen sonny, you've effectively lost this little argument. If you don't believe me please show me where I advocated child murder. For the record, I am not against forced sterilisation in this instance.

You advocated a one child policy, where did you advocate child murder?

Well you didnt say it no, but the only other place it exists is china, where they practice child killing, you were judged by the company you keep.

But like pred, I suppose you are an alright guy, nothing wrong with advocating forced sterilisation on those lazy niggars!

:LOL:

and also of being a member of the BNP.

Look at what you and others have typed here, the proof is in the pudding.

Are you going to tell us how old you are?

I must have asked at least three times now.

You can ask a fourth and fifth time if you like, you'll get the same answer.

Sponsored Links
ass, I suggest you delete the "n" word, its not big and its not funny.

I will spell it out for you in words of one syllable if i can so you can better understand, if they want my hand out again i want something in return, i suggest a large marque with doctors and nurses at one end, or some geezer of the street with a couple of house bricks will do, it doesn't hurt, then they traips through and get their rations, simples! if not, don't come to me for anymore handouts!!

Also i would not have a problem with the BNP, this is after all a free country, where any Tom, Dick or Bin Abdul can stand on his soap box and spread his poison.

ass, I suggest you delete the "n" word, its not big and its not funny.

So it's Ok to call them lazy good for nothings who breed like rabits, it's OK to ask them to be forcefully sterilized.

But don't use the N word, No Siree!

What's the matter, don't like how it reflects your own thoughts?

Sponsored Links

If you tried thinking for a change, and stopped all the hysterical accusations and insults, you might realise that the posts that you criticise have an element of truth in them.

And yes, how old are you? You do come across as being more than a little naive.

If you tried thinking for a change, and stopped all the hysterical accusations and insults, you might realise that the posts that you criticise have an element of truth in them.

Oh look, another advocate for forced sterilization of lazy Africans.

here is a link you might be interested in www.bnp.org.uk

Oh look, another advocate for forced sterilization of lazy Africans.

here is a link you might be interested in www.bnp.org.uk

Can you quote where I advocated 'forced sterlisation', sonny?

Listen sonny, you've effectively lost this little argument. If you don't believe me please show me where I advocated child murder. For the record, I am not against forced sterilisation in this instance.

You advocated a one child policy, where did you advocate child murder?

I didn't; you accused me of doing so. Please read earlier posts.

But like pred, I suppose you are an alright guy, nothing wrong with advocating forced sterilisation on those lazy niggars!

I don't recollect using that particular word either (it's an 'e' not an 'a', btw).

and also of being a member of the BNP.
Look at what you and others have typed here, the proof is in the pudding.

I have looked. Please show me evidence that I am a member of the BNP.

I don't recollect using that particular word either

Sarcasm, silly boy.

Your a contemptible little individual, how contemptible is all we are arguing about.

Me?

I say crude things in GD, I get under peoples skin.

You?

You advocate human rights abuses.

You are so beneath my moral high-ground you look like an ant.

you might realise that the posts that you criticise have an element of truth in them.

Can you quote where I advocated 'forced sterlisation', sonny?

What posts am I criticising dumbass? oh yea, the ones about forced sterilisation.

:LOL:

So you've trawled through my posts. Is that the best you can do? My statement about 'an element of truth' could have been referring to anything. You imagine that it refers to forced sterilisation, so that you can back up your ridiculous argument. :rolleyes:

I don't think you can grasp that I am asking you to directly quote where I have advocated forced sterilisation. You can't, because I haven't.

Then as your argument withers on the vine, you fall back on pathetic insults. But then, that's all someone like you is really good at. Juvenile name calling and making up facts.

Sarcasm, silly boy.

Your a contemptible little individual, how contemptible is all we are arguing about.

Me?

You?

Rather funny really. A thirteen-year-old trying to talk down to a sixty-year-old! "Silly boy" indeed!

When you've grown up and, more importantly, gained a bit of life experience I may begin to take you seriously.

Edit: I'm not going to play any more of your childish games now before someone tells me to 'stop feeding the troll'.

Sarcasm, silly boy.

Me?

You?

Rather funny really. A thirteen-year-old trying to talk down to a sixty-year-old! "Silly boy" indeed!

When you've grown up and, more importantly, gained a bit of life experience I may begin to take you seriously.

Edit: I'm not going to play any more of your childish games now before someone tells me to 'stop feeding the troll'.

YOU are a misinformed idiot .

+1

I'll leave him to troll on his own too. Maybe he'll get bored and return to playing with his Lego. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back