COMIC RELIEF - DISGRACEFUL

YOU REALLY ARE A THICK ASS, I have met half a dozen people that were farmers in Zimbabwe so of course i knew what the problem was, i was merely throwing it open.

No come to think of it i haven't seen any wolves lately, i suppose i must have hunted them to extinction..

One small point if i may, you state that, i quote " they could feed themselves, and much more, on existing farmland." unquote, my question is if they could feed themselves, why do they rely on OUR handouts, there are plenty of elderly folk in this country who are also in need of our help, some of them fought wars for us and still are..

Sponsored Links
I don't think anyone in the western world is entitled to pass judgement on Africa's woes.
If we paid off all the debt we owed and attempted to live within our means then that would make us poorer than the goat herders of the middle east.

Sorry Connor, could you remind me, what debt was it i owed Africa??
I've been racking my brains but can't seem to recall them giving me anything..

The rulers of these countries have but one option: do what the Chinese are doing and limit families to one child each.

You are so pig ignorant.

You are an offensive little person, aren't you.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could discuss a subject without the childish name-calling? Perhaps when you're a little older.

You're the one advocating murder, yet cry when someone insults you.

:LOL:

I see no point in arguing with you until you have grown up.

In reply to ASS, Where am i advocating forced abortions and child murder??

I think he was trying to accuse me of that as well. He clearly didn't (couldn't?) read what I wrote.

I've begun to realise that this particular forum member is worth ignoring!

Sponsored Links
I think he was trying to accuse me of that as well. He clearly didn't (couldn't?) read what I wrote.

JBR said:
do what the Chinese are doing and limit families to one child each.

And which part of that did I not clearly read?

Seems pretty clear you are advocating the one child policy, which has resulted in forced abortions, child murder, or do you think such a policy is enforced by asking nicely?

Try wiggle out of that one.

pred said:
In reply to ASS, Where am i advocating forced abortions and child murder??

You directly replied to my critique of JBR's post where I go against the one child policy, and what was your reply?

Are you implying, with your 60%, that we chop down what is left of the wooded areas, kill all the wild animals to feed the starving hoardes??

If so you are a bigger AShole than i previously mistook you for.

pred said:
If they continue to multiply like rabbits

No, you don't directly say it like JBR, but since this is a forum, and I can only judge you by what you post.

What do you think your reply looks like, a defence of JBR's view or not?

And the ignorance on display is wonderful, when I point out Africa has a much lower population density than most of Europe, including the UK, when it is easily proved they can feed themselves on existing farmland, you suddenly change the argument and start crying about being accused of something.

Pah.

If you take the time to read my post, i wrote, sterilize the adults!! i said nothing about killing babies or children!!

If they want something from me, i want something from them, SIMPLES, i think that even you can understand what i mean, i cant put it any simpler..

Yes i also agree with most of what JBR wrote RECENTLY ON THIS TOPIC!!

Yes i also agree with most of what JBR wrote RECENTLY ON THIS TOPIC!!

Thanks Pred. I, too, said nothing about child murder.

AS doesn't seem to be the sort of person you can have a sensible discussion with. I don't mind him having a different opinion to me, but having to resort to childish name-calling in order to try to put your point across signifies an inability to express a cohesive and persuasive argument.

No JBR you don't get off the hook that easily, you advocated a one child policy, you did not advocate, at any point, sterilization.

The one child policy in china has lead to forced abortions, it's a ****ing sick policy propagated by a dog **** government.

And to advocate it in a country that has more than enough existing farmland is just wrong.

Hang your head in shame scum.

pred said:
If you take the time to read my post, i wrote, sterilize the adults!! i said nothing about killing babies or children!!

My apologies pred, you did in fact only espouse sterilization of adults, in a country who's food problems are caused by corrupt governments, sorry for missing that.

I guess your an all right bloke after all, nothing wrong with being a bigoted asshole who advocates sterilization of a country, who's population density is less than the UK.

:LOL:

JBR said:
but having to resort to childish name-calling in order to try to put your point across signifies an inability to express a cohesive and persuasive argument.

Or how about this is the internet?

:rolleyes:

The one child policy is going to give massive problems for an ageing population. Who will look after them all?

I don't think anyone in the western world is entitled to pass judgement on Africa's woes.
If we paid off all the debt we owed and attempted to live within our means then that would make us poorer than the goat herders of the middle east.

Sorry Connor, could you remind me, what debt was it i owed Africa??
I've been racking my brains but can't seem to recall them giving me anything..

You've misunderstood the point I was making. Never mind.

You seem to think overpopulation is the cause of africa's woes.

Google wrote
Most of the misery and famine which is unfolding in Africa today has its roots in imperialism, in the colonisation of African countries by European armies and business interests.
To argue that overpopulation is the cause of famine is not only to overlook all the historical factors but it is also seeks to blame the people of Africa themselves.

Imperialism smashed the traditional African cycle of agriculture (subsistence farming) by demanding that Africans pay taxes in cash. This meant growing crops for sale on national and international markets.

So by that token, yes you are in debt to africa and should dig deep and pay them their dues.

PS. I think you mean't "Conner" as in conman. :LOL:

I've read a lot of novels by Wilbur Smith, i think it very unlikely that he does not do his homework on a given subject before putting pen to paper.

He claims that when the first Europeans landed in South Africa it was more or less uninhabited due to the fact that some Zulu king had marched down from the north slaughtering all in his path, so they had their problems back then..

The farmers were doing extremely well in Zimbabwe, it was the market garden of Africa by all accounts, until a native wanted to line his pockets.

I think you're confusing me with someone else, i have only spent about 8hrs in Capetown in 1969, i taxed nobody!! In fact i have never taxed anyone in any country!!

I have over the years donated a few quid every month to various animal charities that do conservation work in Africa, but i do not see why i am indebted to them!!

No JBR you don't get off the hook that easily, you advocated a one child policy, you did not advocate, at any point, sterilization.

How arrogant. I am not on any hook other than one that you seem to imagine.

I didn't advocate either sterilisation or child murder. You assumed that I advocated child murder. Now you are accusing me of not specifying sterilisation in a feeble attempt to support your argument. Now if it pleases you to think you have somehow caught me out, be my guest. I know what I said; I know what I meant. There is nothing to be gained by putting words in my mouth and I'm sure you're not impressing anyone here.

JBR said:
but having to resort to childish name-calling in order to try to put your point across signifies an inability to express a cohesive and persuasive argument.

Or how about this is the internet?

:rolleyes:

I don't know what you mean by that. Yes, I understand that this is the internet. What else could it be?

I assume that you mean that it is the done thing to call people childish names on the internet. I concede that it is safe to do so sitting behind a computer whilst you wouldn't dare to do it face to face. Is that what you meant?

You do sound rather immature. Would you be willing to tell us your age?

Sponsored Links
Back