Comic Relief

Have you seen where the money goes?

Here's a start:

#
Roma Support Group

Eastern European Roma refugees and immigrants are some of the most stigmatised and misunderstood people in the UK. The Roma Support Group know that older Roma people feel extremely isolated so they run sessions which provide advice and support in making decisions that affect these people?s lives.

Spend: £87,242

In other words they advise Gypsies on what they can claim from the UK taxpayer.

I think 'Red Face Day' would be a better name.

Sponsored Links
It does but the pot's empty so what we have we should use for the benefit of our own born here residents - not gypsies who have been driven out of the Czech Republic. Do people giving to Comic Relief have any idea where the money goes?

Sponsored Links
I sponsored myself by watching he whole of comic relief on Friday and put 10 pence in a box for everytime I laughed..

In the end I wrote an I.O.U and went to bed!

Same ol gang of B Listers, trying too hard to be funny and not getting away with it...fronted by Jonathan Woss who spent most of the show trying to steal the linelight from everyone else he got near.

Awful to see those kids with Malaria and TB..we donated a few quid after seeing that...but you cant help thinking that like the Ethiopian crisis that their own countries leaders etc are going tlo make something out of it somewhere along the line.

Its a good cause but one thing that puzzles me year on year though..ethic and religious groups over here seem to be conspicuous by their absence..why?

Back